What we do
Cornerstone Renter Equity was founded in 2001 with the goal of helping low-income families reach long-term financial stability. Today, Cornerstone is the only organization of its kind in Cincinnati, providing affordable housing and a Renters Club that enables families to earn money, build assets, and become leaders in their community.
Renters Club members can access:
- One-on-one coaching to identify and meet personal goals
- Financial planning services to build budgeting skills and improve credit
- Matched savings plans to support the purchase of a home or vehicle, grow or start a business, pursue education, or build savings
- Community activities to strength relationships and gain leadership experience
- Emergency assistance to address immediate, short-term needs
Support Renter Equity!
Cornerstone Renter Equity is a 501(c)(3) organization* that helps renters of affordable housing build assets and achieve better lives. As a non-profit, we rely on donations and grants to carry out our mission, which means your support is important! Donate today and make a difference in the Over-the-Rhine community. *EIN: 31-1170803