At Cornerstone, we focus on making equity, a key part of financial health and stability, accessible and attainable for low-income households. Members can earn:
- Housing Equity by paying rent on time.
- Community Equity by attending community meetings, volunteering, and participating in community events such as block clean-ups, garden club, and family nights.
- Personal Equity by working one-on-one with our Family Coach to set community building and personal development goals.
- Financial Equity by working one-on-one with our Financial Coach to set financial goals and enroll in financial literacy classes.
- Health and Wellness Equity by engaging in healthy activities and attending healthcare appointments.
- Social Networking Equity by assisting a fellow member with an identified need.
- Program Equity by completing quarterly and annual self-sufficiency assessments.
Members can earn up to $130 monthly or $1,600 annually, and are fully vested after three years, which means they can withdraw equity to purchase a vehicle, pay off or reduce debt, pursue education, address other needs/goals, or continue saving.
In addition to equity earning opportunities, we offer 2:1 and 1:1 matched savings opportunities through our matched savings program to support members looking to purchase a home or vehicle, grow or start a business, pursue education, or build savings.